Today I went for a classic look with simple eyeshadow, a semi-thick sweep of black eyeliner, and BRIGHT red lips. I used to shy away from such a bold lip and scoff if anyone even suggested it, but it’s starting to grow on me. 🙂
What do you think? Do you like to wear bold lipstick or do you prefer to focus on the eyes?
What I Used:
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl
- NARS Larger than Life Lip Gloss in Norma (just a light coat over the pencil)
- NARS Albatross highlighting blush on the brow bone
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin & Naked all over lid & Buck in the crease (All from Naked 1 Pallette)
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack for top eyeliner & MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating (white) on lower waterline
- Buxom Mascara
- NARS Albatross highlighting blush on top of cheekbone
- NARS Luster blush on apples of cheek
- Benefit Hoola bronzer for contour under cheekbone
As a side note – this lip combination lasted me almost until the end of the work day without needing a touch up! The below photo was taken after lunch and 2 bottles of water! You can see that there’s a little bit of feathering around the edges, but the color was still going strong!