This is one of my favorite looks using theBalm’s Shady Lady Vol. 1 eyeshadow Palette. I listed out the colors and steps below… Enjoy!
Click any photo for a larger view
1. Prep eye with primer. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Press all about alex eyeshadow on middle of eyelid with a flat eyeshadow brush.
3. Press jet setting jennifer into inner corner of eye area & inner 1/3 of eyelid and lightly blend in toward center to avoid harsh lines.
4. Apply jealous jordana to outer 1/3 of eyelid and lightly blend toward the center, then use a pencil brush (I used MAC 219) to really work it into the “outer v” of the eyelid so you get more concentrated color. Lightly blend into the crease with a fluffy brush like the MAC 217.
5. Use a smudge brush (I used Sephora’s smudge brush #11) to apply a concentrated line of jealous jordana to the upper and lower lash line. Start with a thin line at the inner corner, and gradually make it a little thicker as you move to the outer corner and connect it with the “outer v” line.
6. Apply luscious lani with as soft blending brush to highlight under the brow bone and soften the top edge of the crease.
7. Finish with your favorite mascara! I used LORAC Special Effects Mascara.
On cheeks: Smashbox Sunkissed Matte bronzer lightly dusted all over & MAC Melba blush concentrated on the apples.
On Lips: LORAC Couture Shine Lip gloss in Vintage with jealous jordana shadow pressed in the middle for a little shimmer.